Trainer: Steve Dowson
Over 3 hours to explore the nature of public speaking and how to identify what type of public speaker everyone is. You cover a practical session in how to manage nerves and the keys to essential preparation to make any speech a success. The group will then learn how humans behave as tribes and how you can use that tribal nature to change attitudes and opinions.
- A clear definition of public speaking
- To identify what kind of speaker you are
- To understand how humans behave as tribes
- To understand the role of practice and performance in public speaking
- To have practical tips on dealing with nerves
- To understand the format of a good speech.
Who the course would be suitable for?
This training is designed for people who would like to learn the basic skills of public speaking and learn practical tips on how to be a better public speaker.
Read our Cancellation Policy
For venue details visit My Local Community
|Half Day Course Fees - choose the appropriate price band|
|Voluntary and community organisations from Bradford District and VAL Essentials||£ 48.00|
|Other Voluntary/Community organisations||£ 60.00|
|Statutory Orgs/Private Companies/ Individuals||£ 120.00|