This course as aimed at organisations that work with volunteers or are planning to work with and manage volunteers. It will look at some of the support you will need to put in place for volunteers and will specifically look at areas around providing supervision to your volunteers.
It will also look at areas of best practice and help you to incorporate them into your practice.
On the course you will explore feedback from more than 700 volunteers from the region on what they said when asked what motivated them to volunteer, what type of support they most value and what are some of the barriers into volunteering.
• The reasons that organisations provide supervision to their volunteers
• Understanding the key elements of effective supervision
• The different methods of supervision in both a group setting and in one to one supervision.
• What other support, as well as supervision, should you be providing to volunteers?
• Feedback from volunteers when asked about motivation, support and barriers.
This course is for Volunteer Managers, people that support volunteers and for anyone that may be moving into a role around supporting volunteers.
Read our Cancellation Policy
For venue details visit My Local Community
|Half Day Course Fees - choose the appropriate price band|
|Voluntary and community organisations from Bradford District and VAL Essentials||£ 48.00|
|Other Voluntary/Community organisations||£ 60.00|
|Statutory Orgs/Private Companies/ Individuals||£ 120.00|