Trainer: Steve Dowson
Description of the Course
This training session focuses on how to create change from start to finish. We explore how to plan and deliver a successful campaign for change which is objective focused.
Following a step by step plan, we learn from successful models as used by charities and political organisations, using PEST analysis and exploring how power works and how it can be challenged.
- A clear definition of what a campaign is and how to know if it is effective
- A clear start to finish plan to launch your own campaigns
- An understanding on PEST Analysis
- An understanding of how to lobby
- An understanding of how to recruit and motivate volunteers
- How to analyse your campaigns
Who the course would be suitable for?
This training is designed for people wanting to start to campaign for change or for those who may have struggled to campaign in the past.
Read our Cancellation Policy
For venue details visit My Local Community
|Half Day Course Fees - choose the appropriate price band|
|Voluntary and community organisations from Bradford District and VAL Essentials||£ 48.00|
|Other Voluntary/Community organisations||£ 60.00|
|Statutory Orgs/Private Companies/ Individuals||£ 120.00|